Difference between Art Prints and Original Collages
What they have in common
- Well, they are obviously the same collage design!
How are they different
- One-of-a-kind semi-dimensional collage with several layers of UV protected varnish to preserve it.
- Mounted on a wooden cradled box frame, sides painted black, ready to hang.
- Catherine’s signature and the name of the collage will be hand written on the back of the frame.
- Printed using archival, pigmented ink on archival paper, rated to last 120-200 years without fading.
- Catherine’s signature and the collage title will be hand-written underneath the collage.
- Sized and custom trimmed with white space around the image to create the illusion of a mat, allowing for a standard size frame without a mat.